LSD Lapel Pins
This finish has a dark grey hue and is fully oxidised with liver of sulphur that will rub away over time to an antique finish with wear. Here are some examples of this finish
This finish has been oxidised, but most of the oxidisation has been rubbed away so that the silver (or bronze) shows through and the crevices have an antique time worn look to them. The metal isn't shiny but has a matte feel. It will slowly shine up over time with wear. Here are some examples of antique matte finish
Like antique matte, the piece has been oxidised, and rubbed away to have an antique like finish, but this option has a shiny finish rather than matte, and the silver (of bronze) shines through just a bit more. Here are some examples of antique polished jewellery
Bright Silver Polished:
This finish has no oxidisation, and has been polished to a bright white silver shine.
Although this option isn't usually available in my listings, if you ask for it I am happy to do it on nearly any of my items.
These little badass pins are from the LSD pin collection!
You can choose from any of the 6 sterling silver pins, mix and match with your own lapel pins of collect them all and wear them however you please! Below are descriptions of each pin.
- The Crossbones Pin featured two beautiful cast small animal bones crossed together, in sterling silver.
- The Small Vertebrae pin features a small casting of a real animal vertebra, immortalised in silver
- The Large Vertebrae Pin is cast from a real animal vertebra, made entirely of sterling silver.
- The Deathly Hallows Pin is my interpretation of the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter - and features cast sterling silver animal bones in the shape of the Deathly Hallows.
- The Demented Pin features a casting of a skeletal rat paw grasping a 4mm rose cut stone of your choice (hessonite garnet, rhodolite garnet, onyx, moonstone, smoky quartz, labradorite or opal)
- The Seer Pin features a casting of a finch bird claw grasping a 7mm rose cut gemstone of your choice (Hessonite Garnet, moonstone, labradorite, Onyx, Moss Aquamarine, Grey moonstone or Opal.)
Each pin can come in either an antique Polished (pictured), antique Matte or oxidised finish.
All of these are made using the cast of real ethically sourced animal bones!
Your pin is made to order and can take 1-3 weeks for me to make and send.
Gorgeous pin with sturdy backing. Very nice packaging as well. Thank you!
Oh I adore every single piece I've got from you. Every piece is full filled with passion and love. I'm so proud of my little beauties. Thanks Charlotte for all you've done to me__please take care.
love the pin! perfect size. it will be right at home on my leather jacket.